Follow the steps for proper installation of the Plugin :
- 1. Login to Admin Panel using proper credentials.
- 2. In the Admin Panel you will find Settings -> Plugin:
- 3. Navigate to the Plugin .
- 4. Click on the Upload Zip button for installing the Plugin.
- 5. Upload the Plugin Zip.
- 6. If all is ok then you will see the Plugin in the list of the plugin manager with deactivate status.
- 7. Activate the Plugin in the list of plugin manager.
- 8. If all is ok then you will see that your plugin is activated and a menu for your plugin will come Under Settings.
- 9. Go to Settings -> Megamenu Settings , you will find the default settings, you can update the settings accordingly.
- 10. Then go to header.html.twig and go to line no 93, just below of line of 93 paste the following snippet code.
Total Reviews :0